MedAir Elite Low Air Loss Mattress System
The MedAir Elite Dual Therapy Mattress is indicated for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries / pressure ulcers.
The fully customizable digital pump adjusts air flow and pressure redistribution to individual patient requirements, while diagnostic alarm settings inform caregivers when patient attention is required. Auto return function automatically shifts from Static to Alternating Pressure mode to ensure maximum pressure redistribution and relief. The 8” deep Cell-on- Cell configuration with Pillow Function provide immersive pressure relief and prevents bottoming out, while providing 24 hr. power outage protection.
Adjustable low air loss settings deliver low interface pressures and regulate temperature and moisture microclimate to reduce the most common factors leading to pressure injuries and the impediments to healing, optimizing patient comfort, wound healing and pressure injury prevention.
- Aluminum pump core case accelerates heat dissipation and minimizes vibration.
- Double pump cores provide maximum air output.
- Ultra-silent design delivers noise levels less than 20 dB.
- Intuitive 20” digital LED screen displays weight and pressure.
- Automatic pressure control maximizes offloading
- Static mode alarm insures return to alternating pressure mode
- Multiple settings to suit every need, including lock mode, seating mode, remote control, auto firm and more.
- Quilted top cover for added comfort.
The MedAir Elite Dual Therapy combination pressure mattress is intended for the management or prevention of pressure injuries as well as the reduction of moisture and temperature at the mattress/skin interface.
Product code: MA-M4P8-US
Dimensions: 80″(L) x 36″(W) x 8″(H);
Pump Airflow: 8 LPM;
Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Step 1) Unfold mattress and attach to bed with straps.
Step 2) Hang the display panel/pump on the foot of the bed.
Step 3) With the red CPR valve on the mattress securely closed, connect the CPC connector to display panel/pump.
Step 4) Plug the pump into a standard 110V outlet and turn green power switch to the “on” position.