MedVance® Bordered Hydrocolloid Dressing
MedVance® Hydrocolloid Dressings are indicated for the management of light to moderately exuding wounds including venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, superficial partial – thickness burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. Hydrocolloid dressings provide a moist wound environment that supports healing and autolytic debridement.
The cohesive hydrocolloid matrix forms a gel on contact with wound exudate providing a moist wound healing environment.
Dressings come in specialty designed shapes and sizes to address sites at highest risk for developing pressure ulcers, heel, elbow and sacrum.
- Comfortable to wear and easy to remove.
- Facilitates moist wound healing and autolytic debridement.
- Absorbs light to moderate wound exudation.
- Conforms to body contours and provides maximum patient comfort.
- Protects the wound bed from external contamination.
|Product Code||Dressing Size||Pad Size||HCPCS||Dressings per Box||Boxes / Case|
|V2010202||2″ x 2″||1″ x 1″||A6237||5||80|
|V2010404||4″ x 4″||2″ x 2″||A6237||5||80|
|V2010606||6″ x 6″||4″ x 4″||A6238||5||80|
|V2110607 Sacral||6″ x 7″||4″ x 5″||A6238||5||80|
|V2113505 Heel||3.5″ x 5″||1.5″ x 3″||A6237||5||80|
- Follow wound bed preparation protocol including wound cleansing and debridement
- Select a suitable dressing size that overlaps the wound margin by approximately two centimeters.
- Remove protective release liners and center over the wound allowing the peripheral area of the dressing to adhere to the skin surrounding the wound.to the wound and
- To remove gently lift dressing from the skin. Dispose as medical waste.
- Follow wound bed preparation protocol including cleansing with appropriate solution before applying subsequent dressings.