MedVance® Foam Non-Adherent Foam Dressing
MedVance® Foam is intended for management of moderate to heavily exuding acute and chronic wounds, including partial and full thickness wounds; such as leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, donor sites, postoperative wounds, skin abrasions and superficial and partial thickness burns.
MedVance Foam Dressings are available with and without border.
MedVance Bordered Foam has a transparent film top and a hydrocolloid adhesive border.
MedVance Foam without border is laminated with polyurethane transparent film to provide a moisture and microbial barrier, reduce friction and maintain a moist wound healing environment.
- Non-adherent foam adsorbs wound exudate and does not stick to the wound bed.
- Protects wounds from infection and trauma.
- Semi-permeable, polyurethane outer layer acts a liquid barrier and microbial barrier while allowing the transmission of oxygen and water vapor to maintain a moist wound environment.
- Conforms to body contours and provides maximum patient comfort.
- Easy to apply and remove.
|Product Code||Dressing Size||HCPCS||Dressings per Box||Boxes / Case|
|V1000202||2″ x 2″||A6209||5||80|
|V1000404||4″ x 4″||A6209||5||80|
|V1000606||6″ x 6″||A6210||5||80|
- Follow wound bed preparation protocol including wound cleansing and debridement
- Select a suitable dressing size that overlaps the wound margin by approximately two centimeters.
- Apply pad to the wound bed and apply a secondary dressing or bandage for fixation.
- To change remove 2ndary dressing or bandage and remove dressing. Dispose as medical waste.
- Follow wound bed preparation protocol including cleansing with appropriate solution before applying subsequent dressings.