MedVance® Foam Adhesive Bordered Foam Dressing
MedVance® Foam is intended for management of moderate to heavily exuding acute and chronic wounds, including partial and full thickness wounds; such as leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, donor sites, postoperative wounds, skin abrasions and superficial and partial thickness burns.
MedVance® Foam is a non-adherent polyurethane foam dressing that adheres to surrounding skin without sticking to the wound bed. The porous structure of the gentle contact layer facilitates faster, stronger absorbency while maintaining a moist environment for optimal wound healing. The soft, comfortable foam structure can help redirect skeletal pressure, while the breathable outer layer of polyurethane film protects from contamination, reduces friction and maintains a moist wound healing environment.
MedVance Foam Dressings are available with and without border.
MedVance Bordered Foam has a transparent film top and a hydrocolloid adhesive border.
MedVance Foam without border is laminated with polyurethane transparent film to provide a moisture and microbial barrier, reduce friction and maintain a moist wound healing environment.
- Non-adherent foam adsorbs wound exudate and does not stick to the wound bed.
- Protects wounds from infection and trauma.
- Semi-permeable, polyurethane outer layer acts a liquid barrier and microbial barrier while allowing the transmission of oxygen and water vapor to maintain a moist wound environment.
- Conforms to body contours and provides maximum patient comfort.
- Easy to apply and remove.
|Product Code||Dressing Size||Pad Size||HCPCS||Dressings per Box||Boxes / Case|
|V1010404||4″ x 4″||2″ x 2″||A6212||5||80|
|V1010606||6″ x 6″||4.2″ x 4.1″||A6212||5||80|
- Follow wound bed preparation protocol including wound cleansing and debridement
- Select a suitable dressing size that overlaps the wound margin by approximately two centimeters.
- Apply pad to the wound bed and smooth down adhesive border.
- To remove gently release adhesive border and remove dressing. Dispose as medical waste.
- Follow wound bed preparation protocol including cleansing with appropriate solution before applying subsequent dressings.