MedVance® Bordered Silicone Foam Dressing
MedVance® Silicone Foam Dressings are intended for the management of moderate to heavily exuding acute and chronic wounds, including partial- and full-thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, abrasions and wounds healing by secondary intention.
The highly absorbent foam pad absorbs large amounts of wound exudate and the soft silicone adhesive acts as a gentle wound contact layer which sticks to surrounding skin but not to the wound bed.
By minimizing epithelia stripping during removal and change, MedVance dressings reduce discomfort and increase patient compliance.
The breathable PU film allows the passage of oxygen and water vapor to extend wear time while providing a moist wound healing environment.
MedVance Silicone Foam Dressings are available in both bordered and non-bordered formats.
- Highly absorbent foam manages moderate to heavy exudate while providing a moist wound healing environment.
- Soft and hypoallergenic silicone adhesive acts as a gentle wound contact layer that sticks to intact surrounding skin but not to the wound bed, preventing Medical Adhesive Related Skin Injury (MARSI) and minimizing pain during dressing removal and change.
- Semi-permeable, polyurethane outer layer acts a liquid barrier while allowing the transmission of oxygen and water vapor to maintain a moist wound environment.
- Extensible materials conform to body contours and provide maximum patient comfort.
- Easy to apply and remove.
|Product Code||Dressing Size||Pad Size||HCPCS||Dressings per Box||Boxes / Case|
|V3010202||2″ x 2″||1″ x 1″||A6212||5||80|
|V3010205||2″ x 5″||1″ x 3″||A6212||5||80|
|V3010303||3″ x 3″||1.8″ x 1.8″||A6212||5||80|
|V3010404||4″ x 4″||2.7″ x 2.7″||A6212||5||80|
|V3010408||4″ x 8″||2″ x 6″||A6212||5||80|
|4″ x 8″||2″ x 6″||A6212||5||80|
|V3010412||4″ x 12″||2.4″ x 10.4″||A6213||5||80|
|4″ x 12″||2.4″ x 10.4″||A6213||5||40|
|V3010606||6″ x 6″||4.1″ x 4.1″||A6213||5||40|
|V3010608||6″ x 8″||4.4″ x 6.4″||A6213||5||40|
|V3010707||7″ x 7″||5″ x 5″||A6213||5||80|
|V3210508 Heel/Elbow||5″ x 8″||3.25″ x 3.5″||A6212||5||80|
|V3210709 Heel/Elbow||7″ x 9″||3.5″ x 4.75″||A6213||5||80|
|7″ x 7″||5.1″ x 5.4″||A6213||5||80|
|9″ x 9″||6.1″ x 6.6″||A6213||5||40|
- Follow wound bed preparation protocol including wound cleansing and debridement
- Select a suitable dressing size that overlaps the wound margin by approximately two centimeters.
- Apply pad to the wound bed and smooth down adhesive border.
- To remove gently release adhesive border and remove dressing. Dispose as medical waste.
- Follow wound bed preparation protocol including cleansing with appropriate solution before applying subsequent dressings.